The sunny weather brings beautiful scenery, which is perfect for painting! This watercolour kit is ready to head outdoors with you to paint "en plein air".
Tip: the wax resist stick works great for rendering the white highlights of clouds!
This clear wax repels water, so just apply it prior to applying your paint in the spots where you'd like the white of the paper to remain.
Kit #12 - Plein Air Watercolour
- W&N Cotman "Field Plus" pan watercolour set (includes 12 colours, paintbrush, water container, and mixing trays).
- Montval CP watercolour block, 6"x9".
- 3 x Derwent Watercolour pencil.
- Master's brush cleaner, 1/4oz.
- Pigma brush tip pen, black.
- Wax resist stick.