Capture beautiful scenery with this watercolour kit that's ready to head outdoors with you to paint "en plein air".
Tip: the masking fluid works great for rendering the white highlights of clouds!
Just apply it prior to applying your paint in the spots where you'd like the white of the paper to remain, then remove once your painting is done/dry.
Kit #12 - Plein Air Watercolour
- W&N Cotman "Field Plus" pan watercolour set (includes 12 colours, paintbrush, water container, and mixing trays).
- Montval CP watercolour block, 6"x9".
- 3 x Derwent Watercolour pencil (blue, green, & brown - exact shades may vary from photo shown).
- Master's brush cleaner, 1/4oz.
- Pigma brush tip pen, black.
- Daniel Smith masking fluid bottle with applicator tip.