Our staff, Robyn, has put together a set of items that she uses regularly in her watercolour works! While this kit can certainly be used by beginner watercolourists, it is comprised of professional grade materials and great for plein air painting due to its compact size. The highlight of this kit is the "DIY" watercolour pan case made of a repurposed mint tin, with three pre-filled half pans (featuring Holbein's Cadmium Yellow Pale, Cadmium Red Light, and Cobalt Blue), plus 8 more empty pans to be filled from the user's own paint tubes for the perfect customizable palette.
Kit #28 - Watercolour (Robyn's Picks)
- Hand-Book Watercolour Journal, 90lb CP paper, 3.5"x8.25", 60 pages.
- Tri-Art non stick palette, 4"x4".
- Zig Waterbrush, short barrel, large tip.
- Staedtler Pigment Liner felt pen, black, 0.05 size.
- Masters brush cleaner, 1/4oz.
- Holbein Artist watercolour half pans of: Cadmium Yellow Pale, Cadmium Red Light, Cobalt Blue.
- 8 empty pans (4 full size, 4 half size).
- Repurposed mint tin, with watercolour paper in lid for swatches.