Try your hand at charcoal drawing, with our intro kit that has everything you need to get started in this classic drawing medium. This kit includes a staff favourite charcoal brand (Jack Richeson), and another staff favourite - Spectrafix spray fixative. In addition to a Greyscale pad of drawing paper for both sketches and finished drawings, we've also included pieces of BFK Rives and Stonehenge to experience a range of textures for final drawings.
Kit #31 - Intro to Charcoal
- Strathmore 400 Series pad, Grayscale, 9x12.
- Set of 50 natural willow charcoal, by Jack Richeson.
- General's white charcoal pencil.
- Primo black charcoal pencil.
- 12oz Spectrafix spray fixative.
- Sandpaper sharpener.
- Kneadable eraser, small.
- Tombow "mono" eraser pen.
- 12"x16" masonite board.
- 2 x BFK Rives paper, white (approx 11"x15")
- 2 x Stonehenge paper, pearl grey (approx 11"x15")