Are you ready to kick it up a notch from our Intro to Lino cut kit? Or maybe you're looking to dive right into this advanced set out of the gate? This kit consists of professional grade items, with everything needed to create your own lino cut prints (aka 'relief printing' or 'block printing') at home or in your studio.
Kit #49 - Advanced Lino Cut
- Speedball Professional Relief Ink, 8oz, Black
- Speedball 4" hard rubber brayer
- Linoleum Chisel, x 4
- 2 x Unmounted Lino pieces (8"x10" & 5"x7")
- 4.5" diameter barren
- Unbleached Mulberry Block Printing Paper, 9"x12", pack of 25
- Tri Art non-stick palette, 8"x12"